MuscleMeds: Carnivor MASS, Strawberry 5.96lb
Carnivor Mass By MuscleMeds- Weight Gainer
What Is It?
Carnivor Mass by MuscleMeds is an anabolic super food supplement that can help build muscle mass. This clinically tested beef protein combines pure hydrolyzed Beef Protein Isolate with a dual-action insulin signal amplifying technology known as iSpike. iSpike is designed to maximize the anabolic effects of insulin in signaling muscle receptors and increasing protein synthesis.
How Does It Work?
Beef Protein Isolate and iSpike amplifying technology added to intensive resistance training can help further boost your muscle gains and power. These working together can help improve lean muscle growth, glycogen replenishment, and tissue regeneration for you to keep pushing past your limits.
- Calories: 710
- Total Fat: 2g
- Total Carbohydrate: 125g
- Protein: 50g
What Should I Expect?
Since it doesn't have any stimulants, you won't immediately feel or notice a difference after taking a serving. Results are best achieved when taking for at least 8 weeks.
- Increased Muscle Protein Synthesis †
- Enhanced Muscle Growth †
- Improved Endurance †
- Improved Recovery Time †
- Increased Muscle Strength †
- Positive Nitrogen Balance †
Who Should Take It/ Who Shouldn’t Take It?
This product is for any healthy adult or athlete who is looking for a research-supported, low allergen, clean and pure Beef Protein Isolate supplement.
Featured Customer Reviews:
Great Shake! By Kevin
- I'm 6'1" and only about 165lbs. I really want to gain mass, so I tried this. Watch the video review; it's pretty accurate. I had some random issues with mixability. Like 2 out of 14 total shakes I've had chunks of caramel or powder that were like molasses, BUT they were very tasty. :) The flavor is good, but I'm going with strawberry this time. I do wish there were more than 14 servings. I really like muscle meds products. Get this one!
Does its job! By Phil
- This mass gainer helped me achieve the caloric surplus I needed to gain weight and put on some mass. I have gained around 25lbs of mass (muscle plus fat). Important to notice that it was not the mass gainer by itself, I also had to increase my meal portions and frequency. I tried strawberry flavor and it's got a very good taste. The product mixes well though I use a blender, I haven't tried with a shaker cup. This will be one of my main options for bulking.
Good Stuff. By Oscar
- Works well, mixes well, tastes good. No complaints. Great product!
Are there any side effects?
- When taken as directed, there are no associated side effects.
When is the best time to take this protein?
- We recommend taking this product spread throughout the day: after a workout, in between meals, or at night before going to bed.
What does Informed-Choice certified mean?
- Carnivor Mass has been tested for over 200 banned substances on the WADA list, and produced in a GMP Compliant Facility. You can be confident you are getting the highest quality product available.
Vs. True Mass by BSN
- This product is a lean mass gainer that delivers 17g of fat, 90g of carbs and 50g of protein per 3 scoops.
Vs. Serious Mass by Optimum Nutrition
- Serious Mass contains 1,250 calories, 50g of protein and 25 vitamins and minerals in 2 heaping scoops.
Vs. QuickMass by Allmax Nutrition
- This product delivers 1010 nutrient dense calories with 60g of protein per 4 scoops.
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
Add 16 fl. oz. of water to a shaker bottle, blender or other container. Add 4 scoops of Carnivor Mass. Mix or blend until the desired texture is achieved before drinking. For a thicker, sweeter shake, add less water. For a thinner shake, add more water.
What's in MuscleMeds Carnivor Mass?
Supplement Facts / Label: