Black Magic: Day Spell, Crazy Candy
The transparent features in Day Spell are Tyrosine and DMAE dosed at a gram and 750mg respectively, and 600mg each of Lion’s Mane and Alpha-GPC. As for the blend side of the supplement, it has an 1,010mg combination of PEA, Caffeine, Hordenine, Caffeine Citrate, Pine Bark, the branded ingredient Neurofactor.
- Tyrosine: Which helps produce dopamine and noradrenaline, to provide focus and energy.
- DMAE:A nootropic that is a precursor to choline and then acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that helps nerve cells communicate. It boosts cognitive function and pairs well with stimulants.
- Alpha-GPC: Used for Cognitive promoting properties and to enhance power output. Also helpful in delaying fatigue during exercise
- PEA:Plays a key role in mood and cognition and is associated with heightened states of arousal and euphoria.
- Pine Bark:Has been shown to stimulant the nervous system and increase blood flow.
- Neurofactor:A patented product that uses the entire coffee plant, not just the bean, for energy. Stronger boost of energy compared to products that use coffee bean.