Testosterone is becoming more and more recognized for its benefits in men of all ages: proper testosterone production is necessary for men who want to live a healthy lifestyle. However, this is not news to the bodybuilding community: we have been looking to increase testosterone for decades. At Performax Labs, we wanted to give you a way to boost testosterone that was natural, safe, and most importantly, effective. That is why we are proud to present AlphaMaxTM, which combines the best botanicals, minerals, and natural compounds to optimize testosterone production and action. We address every aspect of testosterone functionality with our perfectly balanced formula: testosterone production via increased total testosterone; testosterone bioactivity via decreased sex hormone binding globulin (a deactivator of androgens); testosterone availability via aromatase inhibition so that your body’s testosterone remains intact and active for longer. Our multi-pronged approach will ensure that your body is achieving maximal testosterone production and action for optimal muscle growth.
Our carefully formulated, efficaciously-dosed formula is truly in a class all its own by addressing your body’s testosterone metabolism on multiple fronts. The use of evidence-based test boosters, such as Withania and Eurycoma, combined with the inhibition of SHBG and aromatase from Urtica and Abieta, make this formula a proven winner. Don’t leave your testosterone levels up to chance; enhance, support, and optimize those levels with the best, natural product available: AlphaMax
- Withania somnifera – An adaptogenic herb that is a staple of Ayurvedic medicine – more recently, studies have demonstrated its testosterone-boosting effects.
- Eurycoma Longifolia (Root) Extract – Eurycoma is known for its effects on libido, and its enhancement on testosterone is backed by dozens of studies.
- Mucuna Pruriens Extract – An excellent source of a naturally-occurring dopamine precursor, which is a neurotransmitter that helps testosterone stay elevated and other antagonist hormones stay depressed.
- Urtica Dioica containing 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran – Urtica increases testosterone by multiple mechanisms. Importantly, it inhibits binding of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), which increases free testosterone, making it more bioactive.
- Abieta-8, 11, 13-trien-18-oic Acid – A powerful aromatase inhibitor that lowers the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, keeping it working longer and stronger.