Red palm oil extract | 20% palm phytonutrients
Contains dozens of naturally occurring fat-soluble tocotrienols, tocopherols, and carotenoids. (1, 2) Toco-9 provides 160 mg of tocochromanols and 30 mg of carotenoids, which is supported by 35+ human clinical trials for their safety and effectiveness. (3–38).
Sesame seed extract | 90% sesamin
Contains a fat-soluble lignan known as sesamin, which increases the body's retention of the vitamin E family, including tocotrienols and tocopherols. (39, 40) Each serving provides 90 mg of sesamin which is clinically effective for enhancing the benefits from palm-based phytonutrients. (41–43).
Hypromellose capsule | water‑sealed
Made from 100% plant-based cellulose material. The capsule is hermetically sealed to help protect the oxygen sensitive ingredients. Our liquid encapsulation technology avoids all chemical preservatives, fillers, and binders.
Supports the skin’s UV defense
Supports the skin's natural defense against UVA and UVB to minimize redness and photoaging from mild sun exposure. (1–3)
- Shown to increase the skin's tolerance to sunlight by up to 240% after 12 weeks of supplementation in healthy adults. (1-4)
- Carotenoids, tocochromanols, and sesamin help dissipate UV radiation from the sun by supporting the skin’s natural antioxidant functions. (8-10) This helps protect the skin’s DNA, cellular membranes, and collagen from mild sun exposure. (1, 4–7)
- It is recommended to supplement with Toco-9 daily for at least 12 weeks for the greatest sun protective benefits. (9) Toco-9 is not intended to replace sunscreen or other effective sun protective measures.
Regenerates youthful skin
Enhances skin softness and hydration, and prevents age-related DNA damage. (1–4, ‡)
- Shown to significantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles after 4 weeks in healthy middle-aged women. (1, ‡)
- Improves skin health by restoring cellular hydration, stimulating synthesis of type-1 collagen, and reducing DNA damage associated with aging. (2–6)
- For the best results, it is recommended to supplement with Toco-9 daily for at least 12 weeks to achieve full saturation of tocochromanols and carotenoids throughout the dermis and epidermis. (7–9)
Reverses age-related hair loss
Increases the number of hairs on the scalp, without side-effects. (1, 2)
- Shown to increase the number of hairs on the scalp by an average of 38% after 8 months in men and women suffering from age-related hair loss. (1, 2)
- Triggers hair growth by stimulating insulin like growth factor-1 (IGF-1), vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), and keratinocyte growth factor (KGF) in aging hair follicles. (3–6)
- Toco-9 can be used safely with minoxidil (Rogaine®) and/or finasteride (Propecia®). It is recommended by cosmetic surgeons to supplement with the palm-based extract in Toco-9 before and after hair transplantation surgery for the most successful hair regrowth. (7)